- This event has passed.
PRP-X+ LifeLift Training and Certification – Day One – Jan. 21st
January 21 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$1,295.00
Day One PRP-X+ LifeLift™ Training and Certification includes a full day of training in:
- Autologous PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma)
- PRF (Platelet Rich Fibrin)
- ESWT (Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy)
Summary: We will discuss the science behind each modality, how to use it, how to explain facts to patients, how to attract new patients & build brand equity with marketing, how to set pricing, and explain existing protocols. We will have live demonstrations of Hair Regeneration protocols, Orthopedic injections, and Aesthetic treatments.
BRING A STAFF MEMBER ALONG FOR FREE.
Medical Marketing Best Practices
We will demonstrate specific marketing techniques that will improve patient flow, revenue, and profitability.
You will experience live demonstrations of ESWT and PRP & Exosomes for Aesthetics, Hair Regeneration, Orthopedics, and Microneedle therapies.
Our goal is to ensure that every attendee completes the training with a more thorough knowledge and confidence required to be successful and experience an enhanced practice. To that end, we are committed to our students and to the mission of providing premium and innovative training in regenerative medicine. Here’s how it goes:
- You will participate in a full day of training for all modalities mentioned above.
- We will provide a marketing plan to educate and attract new patients.
- We will cover each modality’s science, their expected results, various protocols, how to properly communicate the technology, get the best results and improve your practice’s profitability.
- We conclude all our training with a Certificate of Completion.
- 8:15am–8:45 am Registration and Breakfast
- 9:00am Science and Didactic – History of products, scientific applications
- 10:30am Break
- 10:45am Marketing, Sales, Pricing, Protocols
- 12:30pm Lunch
- 1:15pm Demonstration of treatments
- 2:30pm Peptides and Exosomes
- 4:00pm-5pm Q and A – closing remarks
- 5:00pm Out for some fun
COVID Precautions: CDC recommends wearing face coverings as a protective measure in addition to social distancing.
For everyone’s safety, masks will be required for the Hands-On class.