Thank you for choosing My Medical Training. We look forward to seeing you in our class. In the meantime, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
See you soon!
Hotel Information – Boca Raton, FL
Your comfort comes first, so getting you settled for your training is one of our top priorities. It is imperative that you not only get a great place to stay and rest at the end of the day, but more importantly you will get accessibility to whatever you may need in the local area. Feel free to choose hotels from the list below.
The training center is located midway between Ft. Lauderdale International Airport (FLL – 28 miles) and Palm Beach International Airport (PBI – 26 Miles). There is excellent shopping at Town Center Mall (6000 Glades Road – 6 miles) and wonderful restaurants at Mizner Park (327 Plaza Real – 2 miles).
Best Western Plus – University Inn
Hyatt Place Downtown – Boca Raton
Sonesta Select – Boca Raton
Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel
Hampton Inn Boca Raton
Airport Information – Boca Raton, FL
The closest airports to our facility are Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport or Palm Beach International Airport.
Lauderdale Hollywood International Airpor
Palm Beach International Airport
- 8:15am–8:45 am Registration and Breakfast
- 9:00am Science and Didactic – History of products, scientific applications
- 10:30am Break
- 10:45am Marketing, Sales, Pricing, Protocols
- 12:30pm Lunch
- 1:15pm Demonstration of treatments
- 2:30pm Peptides and Exosomes
- 4:00pm-5pm Q and A – closing remarks
- 5:00pm Out for some fun
We will demonstrate specific marketing techniques that will improve patient flow, revenue, and profitability.
You will experience live demonstrations of ESWT and PRP & Exosomes for Aesthetics, Hair Regeneration, Orthopedics, and Microneedle therapies.
Our goal is to ensure that every attendee completes the training with a more thorough knowledge and confidence required to be successful and experience an enhanced practice. To that end, we are committed to our students and to the mission of providing premium and innovative training in regenerative medicine. Here’s how it goes:
- You will participate in a full day of training for all modalities mentioned above.
- We will provide a marketing plan to educate and attract new patients.
- We will cover each modality’s science, their expected results, various protocols, how to properly communicate the technology, get the best results and improve your practice’s profitability.
- We conclude all our training with a Certificate of Completion.
- We will also demonstrate ultrasound guidance techniques.
- You can bring a treatment model or we will get one for you. Your model must be 18 years of age and you must be a licensed injector in the state.
Should the unexpected happen and you are unable to attend your scheduled training class , please let us know as soon as possible. Please contact us via email at email@example.com or call us at 561-431-9000.